Saturday, June 9, 2012

Perfect Game Sports Grill in Coral Springs, the worst place Ive seen

Perfect Game Sports Grill in Coral Springs, the worst place Ive seen

Posted 08:56 PM June 09, 2012
Tonight I accompanied friends to the Perfect Game Sports Grill in Coral Springs to watch the Heat game. Although the The game was great, the service is the worst I have ever seen. It took some 35 minutes before anyone came over to us. Some of my friends asked for mugs which we had to ask three times for. We were never served napkins.  My friend had to get off his chair and walk over to the bar to take a stack of bar napkins for the group. He actually took them himself. Additionally, the waitress, who was Vanessa, never brought utensils and they were asked for three times.

We totally recommend that no one goes there. I travel from Maine to Florida and it is basically the worst place for service I have ever experienced. In addition, the waitress did not care. The barmaid said she was sending over the manager and he never showed up. Obviously, he did not care.

The place is at 10365 Royal Palm Blvd, Coral Springs, Florida

Kayasi Consulting blog of Perfect Game Sports Grill

1 comment: